I want to find out more about the concerns and issues parents have, so, if you are a parent of a pre-teen or teenager can you please complete this questionnaire. I will be using the results to develop courses which will be available from September 2013.
I am a mum with a pre-teen and 2 teenage daughters. I am organising and running the Surviving Teenagers Programme which is ideal for any parent of a pre-teen or teenager and a great opportunity to network with other parents. Www.survivingteenagers.co.uk
My latest posts
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt 1 hour ago
- RT @LollyDaskal: Our lives try to break us but those who stand strong in broken places that thrive. #leadfromwithin #leadership 1 hour ago
- RT @MHTuz: A free online resource from the #parenting experts at… parenting.org/article/signs-… @pnetworker #MentalHealth @BoysTown http://t.co/DP… 3 days ago
- RT @MailOnline: Bad times really do benefit you in the long-run dailym.ai/1bqJsTO 3 days ago
- RT @otrbristol: As the @samaritans comment, "Talking can help people to see their situation in a different light and work through that mome… 3 days ago