I want to find out more about the concerns and issues parents have, so, if you are a parent of a pre-teen or teenager can you please complete this questionnaire. I will be using the results to develop courses which will be available from September 2013.
I am a working mum with 3 daughters, 13 - 20yrs and run Surviving Teenagers which helps parents survive teenage challenges! I can deliver workshops on anything from managing behaviour to building self-esteem. My workshops have now achieved a national CANparent Quality Mark . www.survivingteenagers.co.uk
My latest posts
- Surviving Teenagers awarded national CANParent Quality Mark
- Is your child going to Heathfield Community School in September? If so, read on…
- Thank you to Heathfield Community School and parents
- Surviving revision, exams and the stressed teenager!
- Building our teenagers’ self-esteem (session 2) on Monday 27 April, 6:30 – 7:45PM, Heathfield Community School
- Sad, but not surprised. fb.me/6THus6ThF 23 hours ago
- If your teenagers have dyslexia, this is worth a read:... fb.me/7tPSSF63w 1 day ago
- As is emailing! fb.me/DwxLPXv5 4 days ago
- For a Saturday morning! http://t.co/yWRdjKSydv 6 days ago
- To help you smile on a foggy Saturday morning! fb.me/2fYN84CCn 6 days ago