I want to find out more about the concerns and issues parents have, so, if you are a parent of a pre-teen or teenager can you please complete this questionnaire. I will be using the results to develop courses which will be available from September 2013.
I am a mum with a pre-teen and 2 teenages. I run Surviving Teenagers Today which delivers workshops focusing on parenting solutions for teenage challenges for any parent of a pre-teen or teenager and a great opportunity to network with other parents. www.survivingteenagers.co.uk
My latest posts
- Thank you to Heathfield Community School and parents
- Surviving revision, exams and the stressed teenager!
- Building our teenagers’ self-esteem (session 2) on Monday 27 April, 6:30 – 7:45PM, Heathfield Community School
- ‘Building your teenager’s self-esteem’ workshop – Heathfield Community School, 23 March
- Thank you for your lovely feedback!
- Time flies - try to make the most of each phase! fb.me/7chDGyOkG 2 hours ago
- RT @SomersetChall: Welcome to the People's Republic of Frome theguardian.com/politics/2015/… 1 day ago
- RT @SomersetDPH: nationalsmilemonth.org/oral-health-ti… We are supporting National Smile Month. Top tips to keep your smile healthy.. http://t.co/zMtZIqNX… 3 days ago
- RT @FamilyLives: Supporting your child when the other parent is absent from their lives ht.ly/MntAA 3 days ago
- RT @TDBC: Noisy dogs/neighbours getting you down? We're supporting @NoiseActionWeek useful advice here bitly.com/1c4hwgf 4 days ago