I want to find out more about the concerns and issues parents have, so, if you are a parent of a pre-teen or teenager can you please complete this questionnaire. I will be using the results to develop courses which will be available from September 2013.
I am a working mum with 3 daughters, 13 - 20yrs and run Surviving Teenagers which helps parents survive teenage challenges! I can deliver workshops on anything from managing behaviour to building self-esteem. My workshops have now achieved a national CANparent Quality Mark . www.survivingteenagers.co.uk
My latest posts
- Surviving Teenagers awarded national CANParent Quality Mark
- Is your child going to Heathfield Community School in September? If so, read on…
- Thank you to Heathfield Community School and parents
- Surviving revision, exams and the stressed teenager!
- Building our teenagers’ self-esteem (session 2) on Monday 27 April, 6:30 – 7:45PM, Heathfield Community School
- ...and you are more likely to have a happy family holiday!! fb.me/7sDnzNPMx 1 week ago
- What is going on... Quote from article : "The Telegraph has established that the country’s leading exam boards... fb.me/7hQ1rSDS0 2 weeks ago
- At least this is honest! fb.me/4tk7hK0kx 1 month ago
- RT @Murph2406: RT ? Free to children 0-8yrs Halcon, Lambrook, Lane #Playrangers @TDBC @KnightstoneHA http://t.co/oHr5IO7SCr 1 month ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/4jQycYHAg 1 month ago