I want to find out more about the concerns and issues parents have, so, if you are a parent of a pre-teen or teenager can you please complete this questionnaire. I will be using the results to develop courses which will be available from September 2013.
I am a mum with a pre-teen and 2 teenages. I run Surviving Teenagers Today which delivers workshops focusing on parenting solutions for teenage challenges for any parent of a pre-teen or teenager and a great opportunity to network with other parents. www.survivingteenagers.co.uk
My latest posts
- A message for all teenagers! fb.me/3fukC8EA0 2 days ago
- RT @SomersetChall: Incentives and education @EducEndowFoundn blog educationendowmentfoundation.org.uk/news/eef-blog-… 2 days ago
- RT @SomersetChall: Sir Ian McKellen channels Gandalf to give students advice on exam preparation via @tes news.tes.co.uk/b/news/2014/10… 2 days ago
- RT @TauntonChamber: Interesting topic on @theJeremyVine on @BBCR2 for those of us who heard Laura Roper from @porter_dodson yesterday. http… 2 days ago
- RT @SouthWestHour: Good evening everyone. Don't forget the # in #SouthWestHour It gets you the best coverage. And be nice, share and retwee… 2 days ago