I want to find out more about the concerns and issues parents have, so, if you are a parent of a pre-teen or teenager can you please complete this questionnaire. I will be using the results to develop courses which will be available from September 2013.
I am a mum with a pre-teen and 2 teenages. I run Surviving Teenagers Today which delivers workshops focusing on parenting solutions for teenage challenges for any parent of a pre-teen or teenager and a great opportunity to network with other parents. www.survivingteenagers.co.uk
My latest posts
- Buy 1 place get 1 free! I am keen to fill the last few places for my workshop for mums "Free to be me…!" that... fb.me/3rpIXqe4O 1 day ago
- Free to be me…! workshop – buy one place, get one free! wp.me/p2U9c6-9p fb.me/4cBgLD0ng 1 day ago
- Thought for a Thursday morning. fb.me/3byvyaO43 4 days ago
- “A mother’s own confidence is key to her daughter’s self-esteem” said Rachel Carlyle in this article – this is... fb.me/6Kpu1RYOr 6 days ago
- Totally agree http://t.co/JkI264M4tp 1 week ago