I want to find out more about the concerns and issues parents have, so, if you are a parent of a pre-teen or teenager can you please complete this questionnaire. I will be using the results to develop courses which will be available from September 2013.
I am a working mum with 3 daughters, 13 - 20yrs and run Surviving Teenagers which helps parents survive teenage challenges! I can deliver workshops on anything from managing behaviour to building self-esteem. My workshops have now achieved a national CANparent Quality Mark . www.survivingteenagers.co.uk
My latest posts
- Surviving Teenagers awarded national CANParent Quality Mark
- Is your child going to Heathfield Community School in September? If so, read on…
- Thank you to Heathfield Community School and parents
- Surviving revision, exams and the stressed teenager!
- Building our teenagers’ self-esteem (session 2) on Monday 27 April, 6:30 – 7:45PM, Heathfield Community School
- If only! fb.me/2DBcrfZjq 16 hours ago
- This is worth a read if you are struggling with difficult behaviour fb.me/389ENG2mi 3 days ago
- All parents of teenagers should watch this - it is inspiring. fb.me/4SN2W6cMb 4 days ago
- So important - itv.com/news/2016-02-0… 5 days ago
- Children's Mental Health Week this week. fb.me/4mSWlBpgP 5 days ago