Thank you to everyone who was already booked their place, there are still a few spaces available. If you would like to book a place, please click on:
I am a mum with a pre-teen and 2 teenages. I run Surviving Teenagers Today which delivers workshops focusing on parenting solutions for teenage challenges for any parent of a pre-teen or teenager and a great opportunity to network with other parents. www.survivingteenagers.co.uk
My latest posts
- Thank you to Heathfield Community School and parents
- Surviving revision, exams and the stressed teenager!
- Building our teenagers’ self-esteem (session 2) on Monday 27 April, 6:30 – 7:45PM, Heathfield Community School
- ‘Building your teenager’s self-esteem’ workshop – Heathfield Community School, 23 March
- Thank you for your lovely feedback!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.