After each session parents will come away with practical ideas for dealing with the issues and building a more positive relationship with their teenager. Parents who have already been on my workshops would definitely recommend them to other parents.
Cost: £10 per person with 10% off if booked online before 12 March. To book your place either click on the relevant link above or contact Ruth on 07718178111, email@example.com
I am a working mum with 3 daughters, 13 - 20yrs and run Surviving Teenagers which helps parents survive teenage challenges! I can deliver workshops on anything from managing behaviour to building self-esteem. My workshops have now achieved a national CANparent Quality Mark . www.survivingteenagers.co.uk
My latest posts
- Surviving Teenagers awarded national CANParent Quality Mark
- Is your child going to Heathfield Community School in September? If so, read on…
- Thank you to Heathfield Community School and parents
- Surviving revision, exams and the stressed teenager!
- Building our teenagers’ self-esteem (session 2) on Monday 27 April, 6:30 – 7:45PM, Heathfield Community School
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.