After each session parents will come away with practical ideas for dealing with the issues and building a more positive relationship with their teenager. Parents who have already been on my workshops would definitely recommend them to other parents.
Cost: £10 per person with 10% off if booked online before 12 March. To book your place either click on the relevant link above or contact Ruth on 07718178111, email@example.com
I am a mum with a pre-teen and 2 teenages. I run Surviving Teenagers Today which delivers workshops focusing on parenting solutions for teenage challenges for any parent of a pre-teen or teenager and a great opportunity to network with other parents. www.survivingteenagers.co.uk
My latest posts
- Thank you to Heathfield Community School and parents
- Surviving revision, exams and the stressed teenager!
- Building our teenagers’ self-esteem (session 2) on Monday 27 April, 6:30 – 7:45PM, Heathfield Community School
- ‘Building your teenager’s self-esteem’ workshop – Heathfield Community School, 23 March
- Thank you for your lovely feedback!
- RT @SomersetDPH: nationalsmilemonth.org/oral-health-ti… We are supporting National Smile Month. Top tips to keep your smile healthy.. http://t.co/zMtZIqNX… 19 hours ago
- RT @FamilyLives: Supporting your child when the other parent is absent from their lives ht.ly/MntAA 22 hours ago
- RT @TDBC: Noisy dogs/neighbours getting you down? We're supporting @NoiseActionWeek useful advice here bitly.com/1c4hwgf 2 days ago
- Thank you to Heathfield Community School and parents wp.me/p2U9c6-hv fb.me/7yBxlLVdY 4 days ago
- And does it deliver value for money?! twitter.com/SomersetChall/… 4 days ago