After each session parents will come away with practical ideas for dealing with the issues and building a more positive relationship with their teenager. Parents who have already been on my workshops would definitely recommend them to other parents.
Cost: £10 per person with 10% off if booked online before 12 March. To book your place either click on the relevant link above or contact Ruth on 07718178111, firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a working mum with 3 daughters, 13 - 20yrs and run Surviving Teenagers which helps parents survive teenage challenges! I can deliver workshops on anything from managing behaviour to building self-esteem. My workshops have now achieved a national CANparent Quality Mark . www.survivingteenagers.co.uk
My latest posts
- Surviving Teenagers awarded national CANParent Quality Mark
- Is your child going to Heathfield Community School in September? If so, read on…
- Thank you to Heathfield Community School and parents
- Surviving revision, exams and the stressed teenager!
- Building our teenagers’ self-esteem (session 2) on Monday 27 April, 6:30 – 7:45PM, Heathfield Community School
- As is emailing! fb.me/DwxLPXv5 2 days ago
- For a Saturday morning! http://t.co/yWRdjKSydv 4 days ago
- To help you smile on a foggy Saturday morning! fb.me/2fYN84CCn 4 days ago
- Just as true for our teenagers fb.me/6T1iLZqk7 5 days ago
- RT @LGAcomms: #OurDay, on Nov 18, celebrates the people behind #localgov services you value. Get involved bit.ly/1LzukKZ http://t.c… 1 week ago