I want to find out more about the concerns and issues parents have, so, if you are a parent of a pre-teen or teenager can you please complete this questionnaire. I will be using the results to develop courses which will be available from September 2013.
My latest posts
- Ideas for supporting your child as they move to Heathfield Community School
- Managing your child’s behaviour workshop on Monday 23 May, 6.15pm to 7.45pm at Heathfield School
- Rearranged – Workshops on ‘Managing Behaviour’ in April & May
- Surviving homework, revision, exams and the stressed teenager!
- Surviving Teenagers awarded national CANParent Quality Mark
- For those who have had a trying summer with their teenagers! fb.me/wRX0g2i0 1 day ago
- This article will give you an excellent insight into anxiety - not sure your child will read it but you will find... fb.me/5SQyNUfvc 3 days ago
- Looking forward to the first session! And have loved the sun! #nwunited16 3 weeks ago
- RT @CraigStoneUK: Celebrating 60 years this week! The #Quantocks! 60 Years since it was classified as an #AONB #Taunton #Somerset https:/… 4 weeks ago
- Fascinating! Scans reveal how teenage brain develops - bbc.co.uk/news/health-36… 1 month ago