I want to find out more about the concerns and issues parents have, so, if you are a parent of a pre-teen or teenager can you please complete this questionnaire. I will be using the results to develop courses which will be available from September 2013.
My latest posts
- Keys to managing your pre-teen/teenager’s behaviour
- Invitation for parents to workshop on “Understanding why teenagers behave the way they do!”
- Why does my teenager never listen to me?!
- Ideas for supporting your child as they move to Heathfield Community School
- Managing your child’s behaviour workshop on Monday 23 May, 6.15pm to 7.45pm at Heathfield School
- RT @NewWineEngland: Advent day 3: We are giving away one of our Gold CD's By Sam Bailey. RT to enter #christmasgiveaway https://t.co/bByWbX… 3 days ago
- RT @TaviAndPort: 'Self harm is emotional regulation - if I feel the physical pain the emotional pain goes away, temporarily.' #kidsontheedge 4 days ago
- RT @GCS_SouthWest: UK Government wants to buy more from small British businesses to help them grow. SMEs please visit https://t.co/otYspuSn… 6 days ago
- RT @BryonyHoulden: Are you a Coach interested in CPD in #WInchester ? Check out great line up of speakers @SWCouncils Conference 2 Feb htt… 1 week ago
- RT @SilverMoorJohn: Report says #southwest needs significant investment into the #resilience of its #railways ow.ly/efQF306wS4u https… 1 week ago