After each session parents will come away with practical ideas for dealing with the issues and building a more positive relationship with their teenager. Parents who have already been on my workshops would definitely recommend them to other parents.
Cost: £10 per person with 10% off if booked online before 12 March. To book your place either click on the relevant link above or contact Ruth on 07718178111, email@example.com
My latest posts
- Ideas for supporting your child as they move to Heathfield Community School
- Managing your child’s behaviour workshop on Monday 23 May, 6.15pm to 7.45pm at Heathfield School
- Rearranged – Workshops on ‘Managing Behaviour’ in April & May
- Surviving homework, revision, exams and the stressed teenager!
- Surviving Teenagers awarded national CANParent Quality Mark
- Some positive suggestions in this article. fb.me/4DZMZTHXw 2 days ago
- Good advice. fb.me/4ogTeGagB 4 days ago
- Loved this!! fb.me/5kGaOeJ8H 2 weeks ago
- I know it isn't parenting but this is fascinating! fb.me/7aRy6B0Uk 2 weeks ago
- RT @3dclaire: What is coaching? After 30 years, a stab at a definition! #coaching https://t.co/xCOpW3rPqw 2 weeks ago