After each session parents will come away with practical ideas for dealing with the issues and building a more positive relationship with their teenager. Parents who have already been on my workshops would definitely recommend them to other parents.
Cost: £10 per person with 10% off if booked online before 12 March. To book your place either click on the relevant link above or contact Ruth on 07718178111, firstname.lastname@example.org
My latest posts
- Ideas for supporting your child as they move to Heathfield Community School
- Managing your child’s behaviour workshop on Monday 23 May, 6.15pm to 7.45pm at Heathfield School
- Rearranged – Workshops on ‘Managing Behaviour’ in April & May
- Surviving homework, revision, exams and the stressed teenager!
- Surviving Teenagers awarded national CANParent Quality Mark
- For those who have had a trying summer with their teenagers! fb.me/wRX0g2i0 3 days ago
- This article will give you an excellent insight into anxiety - not sure your child will read it but you will find... fb.me/5SQyNUfvc 5 days ago
- Looking forward to the first session! And have loved the sun! #nwunited16 4 weeks ago
- RT @CraigStoneUK: Celebrating 60 years this week! The #Quantocks! 60 Years since it was classified as an #AONB #Taunton #Somerset https:/… 1 month ago
- Fascinating! Scans reveal how teenage brain develops - bbc.co.uk/news/health-36… 1 month ago