After each session parents will come away with practical ideas for dealing with the issues and building a more positive relationship with their teenager. Parents who have already been on my workshops would definitely recommend them to other parents.
Cost: £10 per person with 10% off if booked online before 12 March. To book your place either click on the relevant link above or contact Ruth on 07718178111, email@example.com
My latest posts
- Invitation for parents to workshop on “Understanding why teenagers behave the way they do!”
- Why does my teenager never listen to me?!
- Ideas for supporting your child as they move to Heathfield Community School
- Managing your child’s behaviour workshop on Monday 23 May, 6.15pm to 7.45pm at Heathfield School
- Rearranged – Workshops on ‘Managing Behaviour’ in April & May
- The upside of anxiety! fb.me/EQMEvn85 1 day ago
- RT @SWCouncils: #LAChallengeSW Only 8 days to go - hope the teams are thinking about how they will win the 'Best Media Interaction' Award.… 2 days ago
- RT @DetoxYourEgo: Celebrations all round as @Middlesex_CCC lift the #trophy. Awesome #performance from all the lads. What a club. What a #t… 6 days ago
- It is adorable! fb.me/89QwGUG0x 1 week ago
- Just shows... fb.me/86uTMWP2I 1 week ago