After each session parents will come away with practical ideas for dealing with the issues and building a more positive relationship with their teenager. Parents who have already been on my workshops would definitely recommend them to other parents.
Cost: £10 per person with 10% off if booked online before 12 March. To book your place either click on the relevant link above or contact Ruth on 07718178111, firstname.lastname@example.org
My latest posts
- Invitation for parents to workshop on “Understanding why teenagers behave the way they do!”
- Why does my teenager never listen to me?!
- Ideas for supporting your child as they move to Heathfield Community School
- Managing your child’s behaviour workshop on Monday 23 May, 6.15pm to 7.45pm at Heathfield School
- Rearranged – Workshops on ‘Managing Behaviour’ in April & May
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.