After each session parents will come away with practical ideas for dealing with the issues and building a more positive relationship with their teenager. Parents who have already been on my workshops would definitely recommend them to other parents.
Cost: £10 per person with 10% off if booked online before 12 March. To book your place either click on the relevant link above or contact Ruth on 07718178111, email@example.com
My latest posts
- Managing your teenager’s behaviour, stress and self esteem!
- Looking forward to visiting Perrott Hill School, Crewkerne
- Keys to managing your pre-teen/teenager’s behaviour
- Invitation for parents to workshop on “Understanding why teenagers behave the way they do!”
- Why does my teenager never listen to me?!
- Really enjoyed my visit to Perrott Hill School yesterday to talk about building a positive relationship with... fb.me/2z7joPCG2 17 hours ago
- Excited about visiting Perrott Hill School on Friday - over 40 parents expected! #survivingteenagers survivingteenagers.co.uk/2017/01/02/loo… 3 days ago
- RT @Compassdis: #Baby #Massage course in #Taunton booking now. Please RT and help us get in touch with new mums. https://t.co/r4s6G9guna 6 days ago
- A difficult subject but thought this was particularly helpful. fb.me/15KNNaPvg 1 week ago
- Your thoughts please! fb.me/16NnEb5pA 1 week ago