After each session parents will come away with practical ideas for dealing with the issues and building a more positive relationship with their teenager. Parents who have already been on my workshops would definitely recommend them to other parents.
Cost: £10 per person with 10% off if booked online before 12 March. To book your place either click on the relevant link above or contact Ruth on 07718178111, firstname.lastname@example.org
My latest posts
- Managing your teenager’s behaviour, stress and self esteem!
- Looking forward to visiting Perrott Hill School, Crewkerne
- Keys to managing your pre-teen/teenager’s behaviour
- Invitation for parents to workshop on “Understanding why teenagers behave the way they do!”
- Why does my teenager never listen to me?!
- RT @TDBC: Public exhibition for the new Junction 25 business development bit.ly/2lr77BP 1 day ago
- RT @ParentSkillz: I actually love this quote for #parents! #endparenrshaming twitter.com/drewjrivera/st… 4 days ago
- In case anyone is interested... Fun families with teens wanted for new C4 programme! Taxi of Mum & Dad is a... fb.me/7yBeqhmuH 1 week ago
- Thinking of everyone who finds today hard. fb.me/6yj8R0ysF 1 week ago
- Good advice! fb.me/1JA9U7B75 1 week ago