After each session parents will come away with practical ideas for dealing with the issues and building a more positive relationship with their teenager. Parents who have already been on my workshops would definitely recommend them to other parents.
Cost: £10 per person with 10% off if booked online before 12 March. To book your place either click on the relevant link above or contact Ruth on 07718178111, email@example.com
My latest posts
- RT @SWCouncils: Read our latest Blog on Resilience and Wellbeing at Work #wellbeing #health bit.ly/2nPJtTK https://t.co/W6Fl3zWqad 1 day ago
- Good advice fb.me/1g1MjMWeh 2 days ago
- RT @LGAWellbeing: REPORT! Behavioural insights and health. local.gov.uk/documents/1018… https://t.co/xQJOMf7apZ 6 days ago
- RT @Quote_Soup: I choose to be happy today. https://t.co/UfvInRVI9I 1 week ago
- Had a lovely time at Heartlands Academy - most popular area was on how we can learn to encourage our teenagers more rather than nag them! 1 week ago