Self-esteem is something many teenagers struggle with so the next workshop I will be running for Heathfield parents which will focus on “Building your pre-teen/teenager’s self-esteem”. This workshop will cover:”
- Helping parents understand what self-esteem is and what influences it.
- How self-esteem changes over time (& why Year 9 is so challenging!) and, most importantly,
- How we, as parents, can help to build and strengthen our teenager’s self-esteem
This will be the fourth workshop I have run at Heathfield so far and the feedback from parents has been very positive, this is what some of the parents who’ve already been to a session would say to others:
- Worth coming along and very helpful
- Come along, it makes you stop and think
- It’s encouraging and makes you realise that you, as a parent, can make a difference
- I would definitely recommend the sessions
If you are Heathfield parent, you can book your place online by clicking on the link below.
If you are a parent at a different school in Somerset, and think your school should run similar workshops, please speak to your school and I would be very happy to talk to them!