My children have enjoyed Heathfield ( it was a real surprise to me that children could actually enjoy going to school but they have and do!) and the school wants to make the transition as smooth and straightforward as possible for your children who are going in September
Therefore, I am running session on Wednesday 6 July, 6:30 PM-7:30 PM, in the Staff Room for parents whose children are going in September, I will be covering:
• Preparing for the move to Heathfield – the ups and downs!
• Building new friendships
• How you could help your child manage their worries/concerns
• Surviving the first day…
This is what some parents said about the last workshop I ran:
• Very worthwhile – would definitely recommend!
• Good to see we are not alone with teenage issues!
• Very helpful – like the rest, they are great!
You can book your place by clicking on the link below:
I look forward to seeing some of you 6 July